Tuesday, January 22, 2008

16 hours?!

So yes, today i worked for 16 hours, but ya know? it was great! I love my job!! It's amazing!! Chuck E Cheese is an awesome place to work at. I got like $30 in tips tonight!! I had only done one party at this store and hadn't done anything in the showroom except the birthday show since my last store... 2 1/2 years ago!! I was told that the two parties i ran were the best parties they had had at a Chuck E Cheese ever! I love it!! SO Mom and Dad are off at a pastors conference, and i am here... with my brother, but i wont really be at home, work is crazy haha. Hopefully, the district manager will be there this week sometime... it will be good to meet him.

well, bed is calling... sorry it is short, but thee ya go after 16 hours of work what do you expect haha... gnight all.

No comments: